Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Beginnings

Alright guys. So the whole "post every two weeks" thing doesn't seem to be working out for either of us. (We are OVER.) Ha, well not necessarily. I've decided to set up a Twitter account! Now Rebels can get my little blurbs here:
Mayhem_Maddie


I think that this will be a whole lot easier. Instead of my huge, heavy posts, you can get my little thought provoking phrases in 160 characters or less. And you can suggest ideas for future articles, which I will try to make more of an effort to actually write sometime in the near future. Also, Rebels, I can't decide between my current paint-splatter design or a grunge/industrial one. Help me decide on the new face of Rebellion!


What I have been making a successful effort to post in, however, is my DeviantArt account:
Quiet-Rebellion
I think you guys will be really interested in my new series with Rachael, Within the Sanatorium. It revolves around various mental illnesses in a hospital and the treatments they undergo (all at a creative standpoint). Suggestions for future projects would be appreciated, too!


Come on, Rebels. Let's make this a full on Uprising!


Good night, and good luck,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment